It's in our DNA.
50-year steel industry legend Paul Songer established Songer Services in 2003 as a global expert in integrated steel outage response—a no-nonsense reliable company obsessed with providing expert heavy industrial contracting services. Under the helm of Joe Meneskie, the Songer team utilizes this same DNA to establish new markets and advance their industrial footprint, never losing sight of the Songer Way.
U.S. Army Veteran. Union craftsman. Project planning innovator. Industrial processes pioneer. Joe is the hardworking, experienced engine that drives Songer Services.
“The Songer Way” represents our bedrock value and our ironclad company principles: Hard work. Unparalleled craftsmanship. Unrivaled safety. Personal integrity. Fair play.
Today's executive leadership team members proudly bear this standard for the next generation.
- President/Chief Executive Officer
- Executive Vice President/Chief Operations Officer
- Chief Financial Officer
- Vice President of Cost, Contracts and Proposals
- Vice President of Operations
- Vice President of Engineering
- General Manager of Engineering
- General Manager
- General Manger of Midwest
- Director – Health, Safety and Environment
- General Manger of Operations - Canada
- Labor Relations & Human Resources Principle
- Senior Consultant
WW II Veteran. Journeyman bricklayer. Integrated steel innovator. Industrial contracting visionary. Passionate family man. The heart and soul of Songer Services.