Songer. Terms & Conditions.
The Information We Collect
At Songer Services, we do not collect personally identifiable information about you through our Web site unless you voluntarily provide it. At any time, you may opt-out of providing such personally identifiable information by simply not providing it or by discontinuing your use of the Songer Services Web site. Examples of information that you may voluntarily provide to us while using our site include:
- Email address
- Contact phone number
- Information about your computer and browser
- Requests for proposals
- Industry-related communications or forms
To improve our Web site, we collect information on the number of visits to our Web site, the time visitors spend on the Web site, the number of pages viewed and the domains from which visitors visit our Web site. This information is only analyzed by us in the aggregate; it is not associated with any specific individuals except when Web site visitors voluntarily provide such information via our contact interface.
Songer Services does not, or will not, knowingly collect or post information from children under the age of eighteen without a parent’s or guardian’s consent. We do not provide any personally identifying information collected from children, regardless of its source, to any third party for any purpose whatsoever. We will not use information collected from children for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever, either inside or outside the Company. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children and to participate in any interactive activities offered on web sites.
How We Use The Information We Collect
We may place Internet cookies on your hard drive. When you revisit our Web site, we may recognize you by the Internet cookie and customize your experience accordingly. These Internet cookies are stored on your hard drive and are not stored, in any form, by us. (TRUE yes?) You may decline the Internet cookie by using the appropriate feature of your Web client software, if available.
When a visitor performs a search on our Web Site’s search engine, we may record information identifying you or linking you to the search performed. As necessary to provide this service, we do record limited information for every search request and use that information only to solve technical problems with the service and to calculate overall usage statistics.
We use the information you voluntarily provide to:
- Fulfill your request
- Help you quickly find and/or receive information about Songer Services
- Alert you to updated information and services
- Provide more complete service
- Improve the content of our web site for your reference
Songer Services does not sell the personally identifiable information you provide nor does Songer Services share such information with third parties for the purpose of sending you advertisements for products or services unaffiliated with Songer Services or with its affiliates or business partners. Songer Services may, however, share personally identifiable information that you provide to us for legitimate business purposes, including without limitation the following:
- Transferring such information to Songer Services' affiliates and subsidiaries, unless such transfer is prohibited by law; transferring such information as part of a merger, consolidation, acquisition, divestiture or other corporate restructuring (including bankruptcy);
- Making such information available to third parties who are providing the product, service or information that you have requested;
- Making such information available to third parties who are providing services to Songer Services or its subsidiaries or affiliates (e.g., providing such information to third parties performing computer-related services for Songer Services or its affiliates;
- Disclosing such information that is allowed by law or that our legal counsel forms a good-faith belief that such disclosure is required by federal or state law, subpoena or court order.
By providing personally identifiable information, you expressly consent to these privacy practices. Songer Services reserves the right to share any aggregated information (i.e., non-personally identifiable information) with any third parties for any reason, unless prohibited by law.
Given the nature of the internet and the fact that no security system is perfect, Songer Services does not promise that the information you provide will never be obtained by unauthorized persons. Songer Services does, however, utilize industry-standard practices to protect your personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, alteration and destruction. Such measures include using firewalls and Secure Sockets Layers (SSL) to protect certain sensitive transmissions of information (TRUE? More?). Protection of your information is important to Songer Services and we will work to protect such information to the best of our ability. However, if we should receive any subpoena or enforceable order to disclose information, we will need to comply.
Links To Non-Songer Services Sites