Industrial and Commerical Electrical Design, Engineering, Construction, and Maintenance.
Our Spark Powers Your Project
From project conception to completion, we provide our clients with full-service design, engineering, planning, and execution for all-size projects. We have the capability to be your one source to get the job done. No matter how complex or large the project, Songer’s team of industrial and power-generating electrical engineers, veteran project managers, and Union Craftsmen have decades of precision experience successfully completing some of the most challenging projects.
What We Bring to the Job:
- Electrical design, engineering, construction, and maintenance
- Interior and exterior lighting design
- Installation of panels, disconnects, motor control centers, and transformers
- Power distribution systems
- Low voltage and fiber optic cable installation and testing
- Security system design and installation
- Fire alarm design and installation
- Instrumentation installation and calibration
- Variable frequency drive installation and programming
- Medium and high voltage electrical equipment and cable installation, testing, and termination
- UPS system design, installation, and testing
- Generators and automatic transfer switch installation
- Installation of solar power systems and wind turbines
- Infrared testing and thermal imaging
- Buried utility location service
SUPERIOR CAPABILITIES. RESULTS-DRIVEN.
Some industrial contracting companies say they deliver. And some do, some of the time. With Songer, you get a partner that’s always Ready to Go to Work for you. That’s not lip service. It’s a promise based on 50 years of in the trenches industrial contracting. We work hard in a way that’s transparent, with detailed planning always revealed, a meticulous approach to safety, with a commitment to deliver projects on or ahead of schedule. That’s the Songer Way.