Fabrication, Panels, Drive Rooms & Software for Industrial Automation.
Custom Solutions. Competitive Advantage.
For original end-to-end installation of heavy manufacturing automation systems using custom-built or OEM electrical panels, or for upgrades and troubleshooting of existing industrial automation drive rooms, panels and software, Songer Automation delivers the engineering talent, professional crafts and manufacturing know-how to help you gain automation competitive advantage.
What We Bring To The Job:
- Project management and general contracting services
- PLC, HMI & PC-centric control systems
- Automation software development and/or upgrade
- Drive room design, development and/or upgrade
- Automated systems development & GUI consulting
- Construction planning & development electrical engineering consulting & design
- Custom electrical panel development, installation & training
- Engineering & fabrication
- Union crafts
- Quality control evaluation, testing & certifications
- Failure analysis
Dedicated Resources for New Frontiers.
Our unique insight and experience into industrial manufacturing processes, challenges, construction management and competitive advancements make us the perfect partner for manufacturers seeking to create or upgrade industrial automation control systems.
With a 200,000 square foot fabrication facility and the bandwidth to dedicate long-term resources to automation development and design, Songer Services stands ready to work for your next automation challenge.