Songer has welcomed the adoption of robotic total stations (RTS) as a critical tool for our surveying capability—not merely for their ability to allow a one man surveyor to do more each day, but also for the seamless translation of survey data for use by additional surveyors, architects and engineers.
Three-dimensional images, models and topography can be realized with RTS, and we utilize the latest surveying tools to support our layout of concrete work -- locating corners of footers, formwork and setting of anchor bolts all to within 1/16”. Q/A, surface analysis, and logging as-built conditions are all distinct advantages we deploy as needed.
- GPS and Robotic Total Stations (RTS) integration
- GIS (Geographic Information Systems) integration
- Construction surveying, scanning and creating 3D images/models/topography
- Prepare for construction by staking out the area for layout, setbacks and formwork.
- Analysis/verification of your concrete work to catch any previous errors.
- Logging as-built conditions for the construction team’s reference.