Whether we’re adding on to an existing installation or repairing or replacing critical infrastructure and systems, our real value lies in decades of experience in putting things together – solving unique heavy industrial challenges – so that we can safely, quickly and ingeniously take things apart.
Across metals, oil and gas and heavy industrial contracting, our demolition services combine unparalleled building and deconstruction know-how with engineering analysis, advanced modeling, equipment staging, scaffolding and meticulous safety protocols to efficiently take things down.
- Needs analysis/assessments
- Heavy equipment site planning
- Deconstructed materials management/recycling/disposal/ salvage
- Decommissioning services
- Hazardous material management and M.A.P. safety protocols
- Heavy equipment setting/scaffolding
- Contract/Subcontractor management
- Dismantling services
- Site safety perimeters/traffic management
- Full cleanup and final reporting
- Songer holds relevant individual demolition and asbestos removal licenses and necessary insurance requirements