As we have grown, so too has our expertise across the unique specialties demanded by civil engineering, particularly as we’ve moved into oil, gas, chemical and greenfield heavy industrial contracting and development. Pre-planning and survey analysis. Local, state and federal permitting and compliance. And boots-on-the-ground materials testing and project management.
Our civil engineers touch nearly every aspect of our operation, and work cohesively with on site supervisors, safety personnel and project managers to assure builds that run smoothly—saving time and money. Songer employs a full-time civil division of individuals with the nationwide ability to deploy as needed across the country.
- Surveying, map, site data analysis
- Environmental assessment, risk analysis, regulatory compliance
- Research and completion of permitting for local, state and federal regulatory/government requirements
- Cost estimating, project feasibility, industry-standard compliance
- Materials testing and analysis
- Design software and modeling to meet or exceed regulatory standards
- Perform/oversee surveying operations to establish reference points, grades, and elevations to guide construction.
- Job oversight and stage-by-stage compliance